Report NEP-PBE-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," NBER Working Papers 12748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Coalition Formation in Political Games," NBER Working Papers 12749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Bachman & Jonathan Haughton & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver & David G. Tuerck, 2006. "Taxing Sales Under the FairTax: What Rate Works?," NBER Working Papers 12732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon & Henry Overman, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of Local Taxation Using Microgeographic Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0748, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales, . "Stratification and Public Utility Services in Colombia: Subsidies to Households or Distortions on Housing Prices?," Borradores de Economia 422, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- William G. Gale & Michael Dworsky, 2006. "Effects of Public Policies on the Disposition of Lump-Sum Distributions: Rational and Behavioral Influences," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-15, Center for Retirement Research, revised Aug 2006.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2006. "Economic Performance and Work Activity in Sweden after the Crisis of the Early 1990s," NBER Working Papers 12768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2006. "The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200613, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Erik Snowberg & Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006. "Party Influence in Congress and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 12751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Brown & Kevin Hassett & Kent Smetters, 2006. "Top Ten Myths Of Social Security Reform," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2005-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Carlos H. de Brito Cruz & Luiz de Mello, 2006. "Boosting Innovation Performance in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 532, OECD Publishing.
- Mariano Bosch, 2006. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Presence of Informal Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0761, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Owners of Developed Land versus Owners of Undeveloped Land: Why Land Use is More Constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh," CEP Discussion Papers dp0760, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gianni CARBONARO, 2006. "Assessing projects and programmes for cohesion policy at the EIB," Departmental Working Papers 2006-38, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.