Assessing projects and programmes for cohesion policy at the EIB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Florio, 2005. "A ``European Consensus'' on the Growth Agenda? A Discussion of the Sapir Report," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 12(3), pages 411-431, December.
- Dreze, Jean & Stern, Nicholas, 1990. "Policy reform, shadow prices, and market prices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-45, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-Benefit Analysis; Project evaluation; International Organizations;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-12-22 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2006-12-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2006-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .