Spillovers from the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Macroeconometric Model Based Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Paul, 2000. "Using the generalized Schur form to solve a multivariate linear rational expectations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1405-1423, September.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2010. "Banking and Sovereign Risk in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis Vitek, 2009. "Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the World Economy; A Panel Unobserved Components Approach," IMF Working Papers 09/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Arghyrou, Michael G. & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2012.
"The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 658-677.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2011. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 436, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arghyrou, Michael G. & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2011. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: fundamentals, expectations and contagion," SIRE Focus Papers 2011-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," Working Papers 2010_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Arghyrou, Michael G. & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-81, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alter, Adrian & Schüler, Yves S., 2012.
"Credit spread interdependencies of European states and banks during the financial crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3444-3468.
- Adrian Alter & Yves Stephan Schüler, 2011. "Credit Spead Interdependencies of European States and Banks during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2014. "How Are Interbank and Sovereign Debt Markets Linked? Evidence from 14 OECD Countries, the Euro Area and Russia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 331-348, June.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2014. "Integration of European bond markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 191-198.
- Dovern, Jonas & van Roye, Björn, 2014. "International transmission and business-cycle effects of financial stress," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 1-17.
- Christian Schmieder & Tidiane Kinda & Nassim N. Taleb & Elena Loukoianova & Elie Canetti, 2012. "A New Heuristic Measure of Fragility and Tail Risks; Application to Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Heiko Hesse & Ferhan Salman & Christian Schmieder, 2014. "How to Capture Macro-Financial Spillover Effects in Stress Tests?," IMF Working Papers 14/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas A. Jobst & Li L Ong & Christian Schmieder, 2013. "A Framework for Macroprudential Bank Solvency Stress Testing; Application to S-25 and Other G-20 Country FSAPs," IMF Working Papers 13/68, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsContagion; Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis; Panel unobserved components model; Spillovers;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-08-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-08-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.