The Spanish Crisis: Background and Policy Challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Suarez, 2010. "The Spanish Crisis: Background and Policy Challenges," Working Papers wp2010_1005, CEMFI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010.
"El nuevo sistema de financiación regional: Un análisis crítico y proyecciones para 2009,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 195(4), pages 91-138, december.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "El nuevo sistema de financiación regional: Un análisis crítico y proyecciones para 2009," Economic Reports 05-2010, FEDEA.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "El nuevo sistema de financiación regional: Un análisis crítico y proyecciones para 2009," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 820.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Two-tier Employment Protection Reforms: The Spanish Experience," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 49-56, December.
- Sara Rica & Amaia Iza, 2005. "Career Planning in Spain: Do Fixed-term Contracts Delay Marriage and Parenthood?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, November.
- Andrés Fuentes, 2009. "Raising Education Outcomes in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 666, OECD Publishing.
- Clara Isabel González & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Michele Boldrin, 2008. "Immigration and Social Security in Spain," Working Papers 2008-36, FEDEA.
- Juan José Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen, 2010. "El conflicto entre la demanda de flexibilidad laboral y la resistencia a la reforma del mercado de trabajo en España," Economic Reports 06-2010, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2012.
"Another look at the determinants of current account imbalances in the European Union: An empirical assessment,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
142, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2013. "Another look at the determinants of current account imbalances in the European Union: An empirical assessment," FIW Working Paper series 105, FIW.
- Ulrich Volz, 2013.
"Lessons of the European crisis for regional monetary and financial integration in East Asia,"
Asia Europe Journal,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 355-376, December.
- Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 347, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Beniamino Moro, 2013. "The Run On Repo and the Liquidity Shortage Problems of the Current Global Financial Crisis: Europe vs. The US," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 41-77, January.
- Bleich, Dirk & Fendel, Ralf, 2012. "Monetary Policy Conditions in Spain Before and After the Changeover to the Euro: A Taylor Rule Based Assessment," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 8(1).
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Spaventa, Luigi, 2010.
"Why the current account may matter in a monetary union: Lessons from the financial crisis in the Euro area,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Luigi Spaventa, 2011. "Why the current account may matter in a monetary union. Lesson from the financial crisis in the Euro area," Working Papers 426, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Costain, James & de Blas, Beatriz, 2012. "The role of fiscal delegation in a monetary union: a survey of the political economy issues," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/11, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; Spain; Spanish banks; structural reforms;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:7909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.