Covid 19: a new challenge for the EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Costantini, Mauro & Fragetta, Matteo & Melina, Giovanni, 2014.
"Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the EMU: An optimal currency area perspective,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 337-349.
- Costantini, M. & Fragetta, M. & Melina, G., 2013. "Determinants of Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads in the EMU. An Optimal Currency Area Perspective," Working Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1988. "Servicing the Public Debt: The Role of Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 647-661, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael Hutchison, 2013.
"Credit ratings and the pricing of sovereign debt during the euro crisis,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 582-609, AUTUMN.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael Mercier Hutchison, 2013. "Credit Ratings and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt during the Euro Crisis," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 5, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2013. "Credit Ratings and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt during the Euro Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles & Mina Kazemi, 2019.
"The Effects of Macroeconomic, Fiscal and Monetary Policy Announcements on Sovereign Bond Spreads: An Event Study from the EMU,"
Working Papers REM
2019/67, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles & Mina Kazemi, 2019. "The effects of macroeconomic, fiscal and monetary policy announcements on sovereign bond spreads: an event study from the EMU," EconPol Working Paper 22, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2017.
"Regime-Dependent Sovereign Risk Pricing During the Euro Crisis,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 363-385.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2016. "Regime-dependent sovereign risk pricing during the euro crisis," ESRB Working Paper Series 09, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Richard Portes & Julien Fouquau & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Regime-Dependent Sovereign Risk Pricing During the Euro Crisis," Post-Print hal-01663123, HAL.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2012. "Sovereign spreads in the eurozone: which prospects for a Eurobond?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(70), pages 231-273, April.
- Luigi Bocola & Alessandro Dovis, 2019. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: A Quantitative Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(12), pages 4343-4377, December.
- Simone Manganelli & Guido Wolswijk, 2009. "What drives spreads in the euro area government bond market?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 191-240, April.
- Afonso, António & Tovar Jalles, João, 2019.
"Quantitative easing and sovereign yield spreads: Euro-area time-varying evidence,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 208-224.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2017. "Quantitative Easing and Sovereign Yield Spreads: Euro-Area Time-Varying Evidence," Working Papers REM 2017/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Falagiarda, Matteo & Reitz, Stefan, 2015. "Announcements of ECB unconventional programs: Implications for the sovereign spreads of stressed euro area countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 276-295.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID; European Monetary Union; Event studies; sovereign risk;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:14848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.