The Impact of Trade Agreements on Consumer Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- F. Banu Demir, 2011. "Trading Tasks and Quality," Economics Series Working Papers 582, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Soderbery, Anson, 2010. "Measuring the benefits of foreign product variety with an accurate variety set," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 168-180, November.
- Hottman, Colin & Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2014.
"What is Firm Heterogeneity in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups, and Cost,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2014. "What is 'Firm Heterogeneity' in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups and Cost," CEP Discussion Papers dp1294, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hottman, Colin & Redding, Stephen & Weinstein, David E., 2014. "What is 'firm heterogeneity' in trade models? The role of quality, scope, markups and cost," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gloria Sheu, 2014. "Price, Quality, and Variety: Measuring the Gains from Trade in Differentiated Products," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 66-89, October.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisandra Flach & Florian Unger, 2016.
"Quality and Gravity in International Trade,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6080, CESifo Group Munich.
- Flach, Lisandra & Unger, Florian, 2018. "Quality and Gravity in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Unger, Florian & Flach, Lisandra, 2017. "Quality and Gravity in International Trade," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168268, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Swati Dhingra & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Veronica Rappoport & Thomas Sampson & Catherine Thomas, 2017. "UK Trade and FDI: A Post-Brexit Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1487, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Juan Carluccio & Erwan Gautier & Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi, 2018. "Dissecting the Impact of Imports from Low-Wage Countries on French Consumer Prices," Working papers 672, Banque de France.
- Lisandra Flach & Fabian Gräf, 2018. "The Impact of Trade Agreements on World Export Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 7032, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsElasticity; FTA; Quality; Trade agreement; Unit Values; Variety;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.