The Impact of Trade Agreements on Consumer Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- F. Banu Demir, 2011. "Trading Tasks and Quality," Economics Series Working Papers 582, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Soderbery, Anson, 2010. "Measuring the benefits of foreign product variety with an accurate variety set," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 168-180, November.
- Hottman, Colin & Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2014.
"What is Firm Heterogeneity in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups, and Cost,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2014. "What is 'Firm Heterogeneity' in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups and Cost," CEP Discussion Papers dp1294, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hottman, Colin & Redding, Stephen & Weinstein, David E., 2014. "What is 'firm heterogeneity' in trade models? The role of quality, scope, markups and cost," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gloria Sheu, 2014. "Price, Quality, and Variety: Measuring the Gains from Trade in Differentiated Products," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 66-89, October.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisandra Flach & Florian Unger, 2016.
"Quality and Gravity in International Trade,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6080, CESifo Group Munich.
- Flach, Lisandra & Unger, Florian, 2018. "Quality and Gravity in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Unger, Florian & Flach, Lisandra, 2017. "Quality and Gravity in International Trade," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168268, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Swati Dhingra & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Veronica Rappoport & Thomas Sampson & Catherine Thomas, 2017. "UK Trade and FDI: A Post-Brexit Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1487, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsElasticity; FTA; Quality; Trade agreement; Unit Values; Variety;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.