Refinement of the partial adjustment model using continuous-time econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ten Cate, Arie, 1993. "The current period coefficient of polynomial lag distributions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 408-416, October.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006.
"Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Discussion Paper 2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arie ten Cate, 2002. "Continuous-time modelling in econometrics and engineering - juli 2002," CPB Memorandum 42, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1971. "Discrete Approximations to Continuous Time Distributed Lags in Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 545-563, May.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1988. "The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 365-383, December.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1999. "Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 619-639, February.
- Teles, Paulo & Wei, William W. S., 2000. "The effects of temporal aggregation on tests of linearity of a time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 91-103, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2014.
"Disease and Development Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(6), pages 1355-1366.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Gunther Fink, 2009. "Disease and Development Revisited," PGDA Working Papers 4409, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2009. "Disease and Development Revisited," NBER Working Papers 15137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Fink, Günther, 2013. "Disease and Development Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 7391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ten Cate, Arie & Franses, Philip Hans, 2008. "Error-correction modelling in discrete and continuous time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 140-141, November.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-12-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-12-12 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .