Continuous-discrete state-space modeling of panel data with nonlinear filter algorithms
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 95 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10182/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Elerian, O. & Chib, S. & Shephard, N., 1998.
"Likelihood INference for Discretely Observed Non-linear Diffusions,"
146, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Elerain, Ola & Chib, Siddhartha & Shephard, Neil, 2001. "Likelihood Inference for Discretely Observed Nonlinear Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 959-93, July.
- Neil Shephard & Ola Elerian & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Likelihood inference for discretely observed non-linear diffusions," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ola Elerian & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Likelihood inference for discretely observed non-linear diffusions," OFRC Working Papers Series 2000mf02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Singer, Hermann, 1995. "Analytical Score Function for Irregularly Sampled Continuous Time Stochastic Processes with Control Variables and Missing Values," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 721-735, August.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1988. "The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 365-383, December.
- Sethi, Suresh P. & Lehoczky, John P., 1981. "A comparison of the Ito and Stratonovich formulations of problems in finance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 343-356, November.
- Yvo Pokern & Andrew M. Stuart & Petter Wiberg, 2009. "Parameter estimation for partially observed hypoelliptic diffusions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 49-73.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Discretely Sampled Diffusions: A Closed-form Approximation Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 223-262, January.
- Badi Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Sanggon Na, 2011.
"Test of hypotheses in panel data models when the regressor and disturbances are possibly non-stationary,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 329-350, December.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Sanggon Na, 2011. "Test Of Hypotheses In Panel Data Models When The Regressor And Disturbances Are Possibly Nonstationary," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 128, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao, 2011.
"A functional connectivity approach for modeling cross-sectional dependence with an application to the estimation of hedonic housing prices in Paris,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 501-529, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C., 2008. "A Functional Connectivity Approach for Modeling Cross-Sectional Dependence with an Application to the Estimation of Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," Working Papers ERMES 0810, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Alexandros Beskos & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Paul Fearnhead, 2006. "Exact and computationally efficient likelihood-based estimation for discretely observed diffusion processes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 333-382.
- Johan Oud & Robert Jansen, 2000. "Continuous time state space modeling of panel data by means of sem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1985. "The Estimation of Higher-Order Continuous Time Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 97-117, April.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007.
"Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity,"
Working Papers ERMES
0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Paul Fearnhead & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Particle filters for partially observed diffusions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 755-777.
- Hamerle, Alfred & Singer, Hermann & Nagl, Willi, 1993. "Identification and Estimation of Continuous Time Dynamic Systems With Exogenous Variables Using Panel Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 283-295, April.
- John McArdle, 2011. "Longitudinal dynamic analyses of cognition in the health and retirement study panel," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 453-480, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:95:y:2011:i:4:p:375-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.