Particle filters for partially observed diffusions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandros Beskos & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Paul Fearnhead, 2006. "Exact and computationally efficient likelihood-based estimation for discretely observed diffusion processes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 333-382.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- João Nicolau, 2002. "A new technique for simulating the likelihood of stochastic differential equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 91-103, June.
- Durham, Garland B & Gallant, A Ronald, 2002. "Numerical Techniques for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Continuous-Time Diffusion Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 297-316, July.
- Durham, Garland B & Gallant, A Ronald, 2002. "Numerical Techniques for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Continuous-Time Diffusion Processes: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 335-338, July.
- S. C. Kou & X. Sunney Xie & Jun S. Liu, 2005. "Bayesian analysis of single-molecule experimental data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(3), pages 469-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Briers & Arnaud Doucet & Simon Maskell, 2010. "Smoothing algorithms for state–space models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Iacus, Stefano Maria & Uchida, Masayuki & Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2009.
"Parametric estimation for partially hidden diffusion processes sampled at discrete times,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 1580-1600, May.
- Stefano Iacus & Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2006. "Parametric estimation for partially hidden diffusion processes sampled at discrete times," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1042, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Konstantinos Kalogeropoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Petros Dellaportas, 2007.
"Inference for stochastic volatility models using time change transformations,"
- Kalogeropoulos, Konstantinos & Roberts, Gareth O. & Dellaportas, Petros, 2010. "Inference for stochastic volatility models using time change transformations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31421, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kalogeropoulos, Konstantinos & Roberts, Gareth O. & Dellaportas, Petros, 2007. "Inference for stochastic volatility model using time change transformations," MPRA Paper 5697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoji, Isao, 2013. "Filtering for partially observed diffusion and its applications," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(20), pages 4966-4976.
- Paul Fearnhead & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Andrew Stuart, 2010. "Random-weight particle filtering of continuous time processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 497-512.
- N. Chopin & P. E. Jacob & O. Papaspiliopoulos, 2013. "SMC-super-2: an efficient algorithm for sequential analysis of state space models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 397-426, June.
- Hermann Singer, 2011. "Continuous-discrete state-space modeling of panel data with nonlinear filter algorithms," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 375-413, December.
- Murray, Lawrence M., 2015. "Bayesian State-Space Modelling on High-Performance Hardware Using LibBi," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 67(i10).
- Johansen, Adam M. & Doucet, Arnaud, 2008. "A note on auxiliary particle filters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1498-1504, September.
- Jourdain Benjamin & Sbai Mohamed, 2007. "Exact retrospective Monte Carlo computation of arithmetic average Asian options," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 135-171, July.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting-li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:70:y:2008:i:4:p:755-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.