The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, J Michael & Pitbladdo, Richard & Schaefer, Stephen M, 1984. "Continuous Price Processes in Frictionless Markets Have Infinite Variation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 353-365, July.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Perron, Pierre, 1985.
"Testing the random walk hypothesis : Power versus frequency of observation,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 381-386.
- Pierre Perron & Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power Versus Frequency of Observation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 732, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller & Pierre Perron, 1985. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power versus Frequency of Observation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, S J & Melino, Angelo & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Estimating the Continuous-Time Consumption-Based Asset-Pricing Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 315-327, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Angelo Melino & Robert J. Shiller, 1985. "Estimating the Continuous Time Consumption Based Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 1643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1985. "The Estimation of Higher-Order Continuous Time Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 97-117, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1971. "Discrete Approximations to Continuous Time Distributed Lags in Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 545-563, May.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Formulating and estimating continuous time rational expectations models," Staff Report 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marsh, Terry A & Rosenfeld, Eric R, 1983. " Stochastic Processes for Interest Rates and Equilibrium Bond Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 635-646, May.
- Phillips, P C B, 1972. "The Structural Estimation of a Stochastic Differential Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1021-1041, November.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1983. "Optimal Investment under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 228-233, March.
- Ball, Clifford A & Torous, Walter N, 1985. " On Jumps in Common Stock Prices and Their Impact on Call Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 155-173, March.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Sanjiv R., 2002. "The surprise element: jumps in interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 27-65, January.
- Peter Fuleky, 2012.
"On the choice of the unit period in time series models,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 1179-1182, August.
- Peter Fuleky, 2011. "On the Choice of the Unit Period in Time Series Models," Working Papers 2011-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Peter Fuleky, 2011. "On the Choice of the Unit Period in Time Series Models," Working Papers 201111, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2003.
"Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 241-283, January.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1332, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sy-Miin Chow & Guangjian Zhang, 2008. "Continuous-time modelling of irregularly spaced panel data using a cubic spline model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(1), pages 131-154.
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Ignacio Peña & Pablo Villaplana, 2011.
"Modelling Electricity Prices: International Evidence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(5), pages 622-650, October.
- Villaplana Conde, Pablo & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Escribano Sáez, Álvaro, 2002. "Modeling electricity prices: international evidence," UC3M Working papers. Economics we022708, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A., 2010. "Modelling short and long-term risks in power markets: Empirical evidence from Nord Pool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5671-5683, October.
- J. Oud, 2010. "Second-order stochastic differential equation model as an alternative for the ALT and CALT models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(2), pages 203-215, June.
- Tucker McElroy, 2013. "Forecasting continuous-time processes with applications to signal extraction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 439-456, June.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2007. "Continuous time extraction of a nonstationary signal with illustrations in continuous low-pass and band-pass filtering," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robinson, Peter, 2007. "On discrete sampling of time-varying continuous-time systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6795, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc J. M. H. Delsing & Johan H. L. Oud, 2008. "Analyzing reciprocal relationships by means of the continuous-time autoregressive latent trajectory model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(1), pages 58-82.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "Comments on “A Selective Overview of Nonparametric Methods in Financial Econometrics” by Jianqing Fan," Working Papers 08-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On Discrete Sampling Of Time-Varyingcontinuous-Time Systems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 520, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hermann Singer, 2011. "Continuous-discrete state-space modeling of panel data with nonlinear filter algorithms," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 375-413, December.
- Arie ten Cate, 2004. "Refinement of the partial adjustment model using continuous-time econometrics," CPB Discussion Paper 41, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "Comments on Ã¢â‚¬Å“A selective overview of nonparametric methods in financial econometricsÃ¢â‚¬Â," Finance Working Papers 22469, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:4:y:1988:i:03:p:365-383_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .