Continuous-time modelling in econometrics and engineering - juli 2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Robert W., 1982. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," Working Papers 402, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Wirl, Franz, 2009. "Oligopoly meets oligopsony: The case of permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 329-337, November.
- Anthoff, David & Hepburn, Cameron & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Equity weighting and the marginal damage costs of climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 836-849, January.
- David Anthoff & Cameron Hepburn & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Equity weighting and the marginal damage costs of climate change," Working Papers FNU-121, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2006.
- David Anthoff & Cameron Hepburn & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Equity Weighting and the Marginal Damage Costs of Climate Change," Working Papers 2007.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mulder, Machiel & ten Cate, Arie & Zwart, Gijsbert Zwart, 2007. "The economics of promoting security of energy supply," EIB Papers 8/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arie ten Cate, 2004. "Refinement of the partial adjustment model using continuous-time econometrics," CPB Discussion Paper 41, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-07-21 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-07-21 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:memodm:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .