Intertemporal equilibrium with a resource bequest motive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Geir Asheim & Wolfgang Buchholz & Cees Withagen, 2003.
"The Hartwick Rule: Myths and Facts,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 129-150, June.
- Asheim,G.B. & Buchholz,W., 2000. "The Hartwick rule : myths and facts," Memorandum 11/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G.B. & Buchholz, W. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 2002. "The Hartwick Rule : Myths and Facts," Discussion Paper 2002-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geir B. Asheim & Wolfgang Buchholz, 2000. "The Hartwick Rule: Myths and Facts," CESifo Working Paper Series 299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2000.
" Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 135-150, March.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & MICHEL, Philippe & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Intergenerational altruism and the environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1997041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jouvet, P.-A. & Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- Hultkrantz, Lars, 1992. "Forestry and the bequest motive," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 164-177, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Brechet & Stephane Lambrecht, 2009.
"Family Altruism with Renewable Resource and Population Growth,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 60-78.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2006. "Family altruism with a renewable resource and population growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2006035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2009. "Family altruism with renewable resource and population growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2094, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BALESTRA, Carlotta & BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2010.
"Property rights with biological spillovers: when Hardin meets Meade,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carlotta Balestra & Thierry Bréchet & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Property rights with biological spillovers : when Hardin meets Meade," Working Papers hal-00989828, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations; joy-of-giving; natural resource; sustainability;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2006022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.