Implementing the capability approach with respect for individual valuations: an illustration with Colombian data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koen Decancq & Erik Schokkaert & Blanca Zuluaga, 2016. " Implementing the capability approach with respect for individual valuations: an illustration with Colombian data," Working Papers Department of Economics 543498, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen & SCHOKKAERT, Eric & ZULUAGA, Bianca, 2016. "Implementing the Capability Approach with Respect for Individual Valuations : An Illustration with Colombian Data," CORE Discussion Papers 2016036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Anand & Cristina Santos & Ron Smith, 2007. "The measurement of capabilities," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 67, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Sabina Alkire & James Foster, 2011.
"Understandings and misunderstandings of multidimensional poverty measurement,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(2), pages 289-314, June.
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2011. "Understandings and Misunderstandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp043, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- James E. Foster & Sabina Alkire, 2011. "Understandings and Misunderstandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," Working Papers 2011-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecin:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9370-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9370-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCapability Approach; Preferences; Equivalent Income; Colombia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2016-05-28 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000495:014571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.