Impacto macroeconÃ³mico y social de la inversiÃ³n en infraestructura en Colombia, 2021-2030
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2019.
"New road infrastructure: The effects on firms,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 35-50.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "New Road Infrastructure: the Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0117, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "New Road Infrastructure: The Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0214, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gibbons, Steve & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2016. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2012. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58527, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pereira, Alfredo M & Sagales, Oriol Roca, 1999. "Public Capital Formation and Regional Development in Spain," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 281-294, October.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Masten, Igor & Grdović Gnip, Ana, 2019. "Macroeconomic effects of public investment in South-East Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1179-1194.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Ortiz, Carlos Humberto & Jiménez, Diana & Cruz, Gissel, 2019. "El impacto de la infraestructura en el crecimiento económico colombiano: un enfoque smithiano," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, issue 90, pages 97-126, January.
- Pablo RODA & Francisco PERDOMO & Jorge SÁNCHEZ, 2015. "Impacto de la infraestructura de transporte en el desempeÃ±o econÃ³mico," Archivos de Economía 012620, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Juan Mauricio RamÃrez & Leonardo Villar, 2015. "MacroeconomÃa de las concesiones de cuarta generaciÃ³n," Informes de Investigación 015060, Fedesarrollo.
- Yang Zou, 2006. "Empirical studies on the relationship between public and private investment and GDP growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1259-1270.
- Chakrabarti, Sandip, 2018. "Can highway development promote employment growth in India?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-9.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Bogetic, Z., 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1522-1539, September.
- Johannes Fedderke & Å½eljko Bogetic, 2005. "Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures," Working Papers 39, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko, 2006. "Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3989, The World Bank.
- Ward Romp & Jakob De Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(S1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Silvia Bertarelli, 2006. "Public capital and growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 361-398.
- Melvin Ayogu, 0. "Infrastructure and Economic Development in Africa: A Review-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(suppl_1), pages -126.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2009. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Regression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0912, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Federici, Andrea, 2018. "Il rapporto tra capitale pubblico e altre variabili macroeconomiche: un'applicazione empirica [The relationship between public capital and other macroeconomic variables: an empirical application]," MPRA Paper 88516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federici, Andrea, 2018. "Il rapporto tra capitale pubblico e altre variabili macroeconomiche: analisi della letteratura [The relationship between public capital and other macroeconomic variable: a literature review]," MPRA Paper 88515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013.
"On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Pereira, Alfredo Marvao & Roca-Sagales, Oriol, 2003.
"Spillover effects of public capital formation: evidence from the Spanish regions,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 238-256, March.
- Alfredo Marvao Pereira & Oriol Roca Sagalés, 2002. "Spillover effects of public capital formation : evidence from the spanish regions," Working Papers wpdea0210, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Muhammad Javid, 2019. "Public and Private Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth in Pakistan: An Aggregate and Disaggregate Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-22, June.
- Alexander Eck & Joachim Ragnitz & Simone Scharfe & Christian Thater & Bernhard Wieland, 2015. "Öffentliche Infrastrukturinvestitionen: Entwicklung, Bestimmungsfaktoren und Wachstumswirkungen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 72.
- repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Qu & Wu, Guiying Laura, 2018. "On the reverse causality between output and infrastructure: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 97-104.
- Andreas Stephan, 1997. "The Impact of Road Infrastructure on Productivity and Growth: Some Preliminary Results for the German Manufacturing Sector," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-47, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Urrunaga, Roberto & Aparicio, Carlos, 2012. "Infrastructure and economic growth in Peru," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013.
"Central government's infrastructure investment across Chinese regions: A dynamic spatial panel data approach,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 264-276.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "Central Government's Infrastructure Investment across Chinese Regions: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 50407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makuyana, Garikai & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2017. "Public and private investment and economic growth in Malawi: An ARDL-bounds testing approach," Working Papers 22003, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele, 2011.
"They arrive with new information. Tourism flows and production efficiency in the European regions,"
Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 750-758.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2009. "They arrive with new information. Tourism flows and production efficiency in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200910, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu, 2011. "They arrive with new information. Tourism flows and production efficiency in the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p493, European Regional Science Association.
- Knut Sandberg Eriksen, 2011. "Do road investments lead to economic growth?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1613, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017.
"Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 792-815, November.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2015. "Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 05 Apr 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsInfraestructura; InversiÃ³n en Infraestructura; Intraestructura del Transporte; Impacto MacroeconÃ³mico y Social; EconomÃa Colombiana; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:018275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.