Migración en la ELCA: ¿Quiénes migran, por qué motivos y cuáles son los beneficios potenciales?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2016.
"Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(1), pages 46-98, January.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2015. "Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1516, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2015. "Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1562, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2011.
"Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 1010-1033, August.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2008. "Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4798, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2010. "Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsmigración económica; ocupación laboral; bienestar;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:015990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.