House Prices and Household Consumption: The Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tamim Bayoumi & Hali Edison, 2003. "Is Wealth Increasingly Driving Consuption?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 101, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Lainà, Patrizio & Nyholm, Juho & Sarlin, Peter, 2015.
"Leading indicators of systemic banking crises: Finland in a panel of EU countries,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 18-35.
- Lainà, Patrizio & Nyholm, Juho & Sarlin, Peter, 2014. "Leading indicators of systemic banking crises: Finland in a panel of EU countries," Research Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Sarlin, Peter & Laina, Patrizio & Nyholm, Juho, 2015. "Leading indicators of systemic banking crises: Finland in a panel of EU countries," Working Paper Series 1758, European Central Bank.
- Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2012.
"Early Warning Indicator Model of Financial Developments Using an Ordered Logit,"
Business and Economic Research,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 171-191, December.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Early warning indicator model of financial developments using an ordered logit," Wismar Discussion Papers 06/2012, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Charles Calomiris & Stanley D. Longhofer & William Miles, 2009. "The (Mythical?) Housing Wealth Effect," NBER Working Papers 15075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2014.
"High-Dimensional Methods and Inference on Structural and Treatment Effects,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 29-50, Spring.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2013. "High dimensional methods and inference on structural and treatment effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP59/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tomas Havranek & Mojmir Hampl, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech National Bank's Approach," Research and Policy Notes 2017/01, Czech National Bank.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Laura Blow & Robert Hamilton & Andrew Leicester, 2009.
"Booms and Busts: Consumption, House Prices and Expectations,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 20-50, February.
- Orazio Attanasio & Laura Blow & Robert Hamilton & Andrew Leicester, 2005. "Booms and busts: consumption, house prices and expectations," IFS Working Papers W05/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2013.
"Leading indicators of crisis incidence: Evidence from developed countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-19.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matĕjů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Leading indicators of crisis incidence: evidence from developed countries," Working Paper Series 1486, European Central Bank.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280.
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2010.
"Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 125-164, April.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2007. "Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 659, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 145, National Bank of Belgium.
- Daniel Cooper, 2013. "House Price Fluctuations: The Role of Housing Wealth as Borrowing Collateral," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1183-1197, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2018:y:2018:i:5:id:1204:p:531-549 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption and saving decisions; property prices;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2018-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-02-19 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-02-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2017/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.