Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ferdinand T. & Zorn, Peter M., 1997. "Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What's the Aim of the Game?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Robert Wood, 2005. "A comparison of UK residential house price indices," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Real estate indicators and financial stability, volume 21, pages 212-227, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marvin L. Wolverton & Jimmy Senteza, 2000. "Hedonic Estimates of Regional Constant Quality House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 235-253.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Piermassimo Pavese, 2007. "Hedonic Housing Price Indices: The Turinese Experience," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 113-148, November-.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Andrew Leventis, 2006. "Removing Appraisal Bias from a Repeat-Transactions House Price Index – A Basic Approach," FHFA Staff Working Papers 06-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Devine, Liam, 2015. "Was wine a premier cru investment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 33-51.
- Marilena Biey & Roberto Zanola, 2005.
"The Market for Picasso Prints: A Hybrid Model Approach,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(2), pages 127-136, May.
- Locatelli-Biey, Marilena & Zanola, Roberto, 2003. "The market for Picasso prints: an hybrid model approach," POLIS Working Papers 34, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kyeongsu Kim & Michael L. Lahr, 2014. "The impact of Hudson-Bergen Light Rail on residential property appreciation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 79-97, November.
- Smersh, Greg T. & Smith, Marc T., 2000. "Accessibility Changes and Urban House Price Appreciation: A Constrained Optimization Approach to Determining Distance Effects," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 187-196, September.
- Geoff Willcocks, 2009. "UK Housing Market: Time Series Processes with Independent and Identically Distributed Residuals," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 403-414, November.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line,"
10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line," ERSA conference papers ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Felix Schindler, 2014. "Persistence and Predictability in UK House Price Movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 132-163, January.
- Marc Francke, 2018. "The Role of Holding Periods in Repeat Sales Models," ERES eres2018_270, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nicoletta Pashourtidou & Sofia N. Andreou, 2020. "Residential property price indices using asking prices: the case of Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 14(2), pages 1-30, December.
- James Bugden, 2013. "Renovations and the Repeat-Sales House Price Index," Working Papers 2013.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- A Brint, 2009. "Predicting a house's selling price through inflating its previous selling price," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(3), pages 339-347, March.
- Zhang, Lei & Yi, Yimin, 2017. "Quantile house price indices in Beijing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 85-96.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2012. "Private residential price indices in Singapore: A matching approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 485-494.
- A. Decoster & K. De Swerdt, 2006.
"Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 309-330.
- André Decoster & Kris De Swerdt, 2005. "Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces0515, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Devaux, Nicolas & Dubé, Jean & Apparicio, Philippe, 2017. "Anticipation and post-construction impact of a metro extension on residential values: The case of Laval (Canada), 1995–2013," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 8-19.
- J.W.A.M. Steegmans & W.H.J. Hassink, 2015. "Decreasing house prices and household mobility: An empirical study on loss aversion and negative equity," Working Papers 15-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access International Economics and Trade - Access to Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - E-Business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:17280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Breineder The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.