Accessibility Changes and Urban House Price Appreciation: A Constrained Optimization Approach to Determining Distance Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ferdinand T. & Zorn, Peter M., 1997. "Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What's the Aim of the Game?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992.
"Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods," Working Papers 92-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Transportation, Sorting and House Values," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 117-137.
- Bradford Case & Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1991. "On Choosing Among House Price Index Methodologies," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 286-307.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Gatzlaff, Dean H & Haurin, Donald R, 1997. "Sample Selection Bias and Repeat-Sales Index Estimates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 33-50, Jan.-Marc.
- Archer*, Wayne R. & Gatzlaff+, Dean H. & Ling*, David C., 1996. "Measuring the Importance of Location in House Price Appreciation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 334-353, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vifill Karlsson, 2011. "The Relationship of Housing Prices and Transportation Improvements: Location and Marginal Impact," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 223-241.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge, 2014. "The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 136-151.
- Vifill KARLSSON, "undated". "The Relationship of House Price and Transportation Improvements: A General Case for Iceland; a Large but Thinly Populated European Country," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100024, EcoMod.
- Papon, Francis & Nguyen-Luong, Dany & Boucq, Elise, 2015. "Should any new light rail line provide real estate gains, or not? The case of the T3 line in Paris," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 43-54.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Ramona Marwijk, 2016. "The effects of highway development on housing prices," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 379-405, March.
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:73-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vifill KARLSSON, "undated". "Modern Industrial Structure and Development of House PriceÂ’s Spatial Disparity: A General Case for Iceland; a Large but Thinly Populated European Country," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100023, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:187-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.