Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Trannoy & Alessandra Michelangeli & Fabrice Barthélémy, 2007.
"La rénovation de la Goutte d'Or est-elle un succès ? Un diagnostic à l'aide d'indices de prix immobilier,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 107-126.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Alessandra Michelangeli & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "La rénovation de la Goutte d'Or est-elle un succès ?. Un diagnostic à l'aide d'indices de prix immobilier," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 107-126.
- F. Barthélémy & A. Michelangeli & A. Trannoy, 2004. "La Rénovation de la Goutte d’Or est elle un succès ? Un Diagnostic à l’Aide d’Indices de Prix Immobilier," THEMA Working Papers 2004-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003.
"Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 166-176, March.
- McCluskey, Jill & Rausser, Gordon C., 2000. "Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0z9156qx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- David Duffy, 2001. "The Use of Location Variables in a Mix-Adjusted Index for Dublin House Prices," Papers WP138, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006. "A simple alternative house price index method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-97, March.
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1996. "Risk and return in the single-family housing market," Working Papers 96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Donato Scognamiglio & Philippe Sormani, 2008.
"Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 561-575, December.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Martina Lawless & Kieran McQuinn & John Walsh, 2018.
"Identifying Rent Pressures in Your Neighbourhood: A New Model of Irish Regional Rent Indicators,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 49(1), pages 73-92.
- Lawless, Martina & McQuinn, Kieran & Walsh, John A., 2017. "Identifying rent pressures in your neighbourhood: a new model of Irish regional rent indicators," Papers WP567, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard P. Voith, 1999.
"Risk and Return within the Single-Family Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 63-78.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1998. "Risk and return within the single-family housing market," Working Papers 98-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jessica Castaño & Mariana Laverde & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera & Ana María Yaruro, 2013. "Índice de Precios de la Vivienda Nueva para Bogotá: Metodología de Precios Hedónicos," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 078, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Wang, Ferdinand T. & Zorn, Peter M., 1997. "Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What's the Aim of the Game?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices — Methodological Issues," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 403-423.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 1999.
"A look at real housing prices and incomes: some implications for housing affordability and quality,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 63-77.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, "undated". "A Look at Real Housing Prices and Incomes: Some Implications for Housing Affordability and Quality," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 324, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Foryś Iwona, 2010. "Apartment Price Indices on the Example of Cooperative Apartments Sale Transactions," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 72-82, January.
- Smersh, Greg T. & Smith, Marc T., 2000. "Accessibility Changes and Urban House Price Appreciation: A Constrained Optimization Approach to Determining Distance Effects," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 187-196, September.
- Eric Clapham & Peter Englund & John M. Quigley & Christian L. Redfearn, 2004. "Revisiting the Past: Revision in Repeat Sales and Hedonic Indexes of House Prices," Working Paper 8594, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:92-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.