Exchange Rate Dynamics and its Effect on Macroeconomic Volatility in Selected CEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafiq, M.S. & Mallick, S.K., 2008. "The effect of monetary policy on output in EMU3: A sign restriction approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1756-1791, December.
- Gert Peersman, 2011.
"The Relative Importance of Symmetric and Asymmetric Shocks: The Case of United Kingdom and Euro Area,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(1), pages 104-118, February.
- Gert Peersman, 2007. "The Relative Importance of Symmetric and Asymmetric Shocks: the Case of United Kingdom and Euro Area," Working Papers 136, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Juvenal, Luciana, 2011.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: Are they real or nominal?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 849-876, September.
- Luciana Juvenal, 2009. "Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: are they real or nominal?," Working Papers 2009-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Renée Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2011.
"Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 938-960, December.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," CAMA Working Papers 2010-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Roland Straub & Gert Peersman, 2006.
"Putting the New Keynesian Model to a Test,"
IMF Working Papers
06/135, International Monetary Fund.
- G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2006. "Putting the New Keynesian Model to a Test," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/375, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2010. "Exploring the international transmission of U.S. stock price movements," MPRA Paper 23977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2005.
"Markov-switching structural vector autoregressions: theory and application,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2005-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Markov-Switching Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory and Application," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 69, Society for Computational Economics.
- Farrant, Katie & Peersman, Gert, 2006.
"Is the Exchange Rate a Shock Absorber or a Source of Shocks? New Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 939-961, June.
- K. Farrant & G. Peersman, 2005. "Is the exchange rate a shock absorber or a source of shocks? New empirical evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/285, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katerina Arnostova & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Martin Gurtler & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kr, 2016. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2016," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as16 edited by Katerina Arnostova & Lucie Matejkova.
- Suresh Ramakrishnan & Shamaila Butt & Melati Ahmad Anuar, 2017. "The Impact of Macroeconomic, Oil Prices and Socio-economic Factors on Exchange Rate in Pakistan: An Auto Regressive Distributed Lag Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 489-499.
- repec:cnb:ocpubv:as17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cnb:ocpubv:rb15/1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric shocks; Central and Eastern Europe; monetary union; real exchange rates; sign restrictions method; structural vector autoregression;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-11-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2015/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .