Exchange Rate Dynamics and its Effect on Macroeconomic Volatility in Selected CEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafiq, M.S. & Mallick, S.K., 2008. "The effect of monetary policy on output in EMU3: A sign restriction approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1756-1791, December.
- Gert Peersman, 2011.
"The Relative Importance of Symmetric and Asymmetric Shocks: The Case of United Kingdom and Euro Area,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(1), pages 104-118, February.
- Gert Peersman, 2007. "The Relative Importance of Symmetric and Asymmetric Shocks: the Case of United Kingdom and Euro Area," Working Papers 136, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Juvenal, Luciana, 2011.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: Are they real or nominal?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 849-876, September.
- Luciana Juvenal, 2009. "Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: are they real or nominal?," Working Papers 2009-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Renée Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2011.
"Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 938-960, December.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," CAMA Working Papers 2010-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Roland Straub & Gert Peersman, 2006.
"Putting the New Keynesian Model to a Test,"
IMF Working Papers
06/135, International Monetary Fund.
- G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2006. "Putting the New Keynesian Model to a Test," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/375, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2010. "Exploring the international transmission of U.S. stock price movements," MPRA Paper 23977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2005.
"Markov-switching structural vector autoregressions: theory and application,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2005-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Markov-Switching Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory and Application," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 69, Society for Computational Economics.
- Farrant, Katie & Peersman, Gert, 2006.
"Is the Exchange Rate a Shock Absorber or a Source of Shocks? New Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 939-961, June.
- K. Farrant & G. Peersman, 2005. "Is the exchange rate a shock absorber or a source of shocks? New empirical evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/285, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katerina Arnostova & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Martin Gurtler & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kr, 2016. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2016," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, number as16 edited by Katerina Arnostova & Lucie Matejkova, March.
- Suresh Ramakrishnan & Shamaila Butt & Melati Ahmad Anuar, 2017. "The Impact of Macroeconomic, Oil Prices and Socio-economic Factors on Exchange Rate in Pakistan: An Auto Regressive Distributed Lag Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 489-499.
- Michal Franta & Tibor Hledik & Jan Vlcek & Michal Dvorak & Zlatuse Komarkova & Adam Kucera & Vaclav Broz & Michal Hlavacek, 2018. "Interest Rates," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 2, volume 16, number rb16/2 edited by Jan Babecky & Volha Audzei, March.
- Katerina Arnostova & Tomas Adam & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Martin Gurtler & Tibor Hledik & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek &, 2017. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2017," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, number as17 edited by Katerina Arnostova & Lucie Matejkova, March.
- Kamil Galuscak & Ivan Sutoris & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Bruha & Filip Novotny & Volha Audzei & Frantisek Brazdik, 2017. "Trade and External Relations," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 1, volume 15, number rb15/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Jan Bruha, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric shocks; Central and Eastern Europe; monetary union; real exchange rates; sign restrictions method; structural vector autoregression;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-11-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2015/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.