Report NEP-EEC-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tito Boeri & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2015. "The Unbearable Divergence of Unemployment in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cristina Fernández & Pilar García Perea, 2015. "The impact of the euro on euro area GDP per capita," Working Papers 1530, Banco de España.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2015. "Current Account and Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignments in Central Eastern EU Countries: an Update Using the Macroeconomic Balance Approach," CEIS Research Paper 360, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Nov 2015.
- Zeilbeck, Severin, 2015. "An investment initiative for fiscally constrained EU member states: The role of synergetic financial instruments," IPE Working Papers 58/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Item repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7erap6chdi854b9ao9a3v1e9b9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renata Karkowska, 2015. "WHAT KIND OF SYSTEMIC RISKS DO WE FACE IN THE EUROPEAN BANKING SECTOR? THE APPROACH OF CoVaR MEASURE," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 12015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The grand divergence: global and European current account surpluses," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1542, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Bover, Olympia & Casado, José Maria & Costa, Sonia & Du Caju, Philip & McCarthy, Yvonne & Sierminska, Eva & Tzamourani, Panagiota & Villanueva, Ernesto & Zavadil, Tibor, 2015. "The Distribution of Debt Across Euro Area Countries: The Role of Individual Characteristics, Institutions and Credit Conditions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Amador & Gita Gopinath & Emmanuel Farhi & Mark Aguiar, 2015. "Coordination and Crisis in Monetary Unions," 2015 Meeting Papers 1337, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paolo Giudici & Laura Parisi, 2015. "Modeling Systemic Risk with Correlated Stochastic Processes," DEM Working Papers Series 110, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Volha Audzei & Frantisek Brazdik, 2015. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and its Effect on Macroeconomic Volatility in Selected CEE Countries," Working Papers 2015/07, Czech National Bank.
- Boris Blagov & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2015. "Modelling the time-variation in euro area lending spreads," BIS Working Papers 526, Bank for International Settlements.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2015. "Do regulations and supervision shape the capital crunch effect of large banks in the EU?," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Karl Farmer & Bogdan Mihaiescu, 2015. "Pension systems and financial constraints in a three-country OLG model of intra-EMU and global trade imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2015-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- jae sim & Raphael Schoenle & Egon Zakrajsek & Simon Gilchrist, 2015. "Financial Heterogeneity and Monetary Union," 2015 Meeting Papers 1327, Society for Economic Dynamics.