Evolutionary Dynamical Pattern of 'Coyness and Philandering': Evidence from Experimental Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouchez, Nicole & Friedman, Daniel, 2008.
"Equilibrium Convergence in Normal Form Games,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Nicole Marie Bouchez & Daniel Friedman, 2001. "Equilibrium Convergence in Normal Form Games," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 00/2, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2001.
- repec:ams:ndfwpp:03-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reinhard Selten & Thorsten Chmura, 2008. "Stationary Concepts for Experimental 2x2-Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 938-966, June.
- Reinhard Selten & Thorsten Chmura, 2005. "Stationary Concepts for Experimental 2x2 Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse33_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Friedman, Daniel, 1998. "A comparison of learning and replicator dynamics using experimental data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 263-280, April.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Equilibrium in Evolutionary Games: Some Experimental Results," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 1-25, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.