Does a Specific Union Impact on Wage Increases? Evidence from Canada, 1985-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Schmitt, 2008. "The Union Wage Advantage for Low-Wage Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Vaillancourt, Francois & Marceau, Nicolas, 1990.
"Do general and firm-specific employer payroll taxes have the same incidence? : Theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-181, October.
- Vaillancourt, F. & Marceau, N., 1989. "Do General and Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have the Same Incidence? Theory and Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 8910, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Vaillancourt, F. & Marceau, N., 1989. "Do General And Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have The Same Incidence? Theory And Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 8910, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Budd, John W & Na, In-Gang, 2000.
"The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 783-807, October.
- Budd, J.W. & Na, I.G., 1994. "The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements," Papers 94-09, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2012.
"Is Bigger Still Better? The Decline of the Wage Premium at Large Firms,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1181-1201, April.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 2009. "Is Bigger Still Better? The Decline of the Wage Premium at Large Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 4082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morley Gunderson & John Kervin & Frank Reid, 1989. "The Effect of Labour Relations Legislation on Strike Incidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(4), pages 779-794, November.
- Gunderson, Morley & Melino, Angelo, 1990. "The Effects of Public Policy on Strike Duration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(3), pages 295-316, July.
More about this item
KeywordsUnions wages collective agreements; salaires syndicats; conventions collectives;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2010s-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.