Do General and Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have the Same Incidence? Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Vaillancourt, Francois & Marceau, Nicolas, 1990. "Do general and firm-specific employer payroll taxes have the same incidence? : Theory and evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-181, October.
- Vaillancourt, F. & Marceau, N., 1989. "Do General And Firm-Specific Employer Payroll Taxes Have The Same Incidence? Theory And Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 8910, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1989.
"Endogenous Rationing in a Differentiated Product Duopoly,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 877-888, November.
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1988. "Endogenous Rationing In A Differentiated Product Duopoly," Cahiers de recherche 8830, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1988. "Endogenous Rationing in a Differentiated Product Duopoly," Cahiers de recherche 8830, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marcel Boyer & Michel Moreaux, 1988. "Rational Rationing in Stackelberg Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 409-414.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-536 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edison Roy César & François Vaillancourt, 2010. "Does a Specific Union Impact on Wage Increases? Evidence from Canada, 1985-2007," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-09, CIRANO.
- Ángel Melguizo & José González-Páramo, 2013. "Who bears labour taxes and social contributions? A meta-analysis approach," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 247-271, August.
- Richard Bird & Michael Smart, 2001. "Tax Policy and Tax Research in Canada," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 59-78 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsConventions Collectives ; Main-D'oeuvre ; Taxation ; Salai Res;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .