The Distorted Effect of Financial Development on International Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2002. "Illusory Border Effects: Distance Mismeasurement Inflates Estimates of Home Bias in Trade," Working Papers 2002-01, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim, 2013.
"Towards a theory of trade finance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 96-112.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/43, European University Institute.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Series Working Papers 583, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Working Papers 1023, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- A. Berthou & G. Horny & J-S. Mésonnier, 2018. "Dollar Funding and Firm-Level Exports," Working papers 666, Banque de France.
- ByeongHwa Choi & Volodymyr Lugovskyy, 2015. "Positive and Negative Effects of Financial Development on Export Prices," Caepr Working Papers 2015-020 Classification-F, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Berman, Nicolas & Héricourt, Jérôme, 2010.
"Financial factors and the margins of trade: Evidence from cross-country firm-level data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 206-217, November.
- Nicolas Berman & Jérôme Héricourt, 2008. "Financial Factors and the Margins of Trade: Evidence from Cross-Country Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00321632, HAL.
- Nicolas Berman & Jérôme Héricourt, 2008. "Financial factors and the margins of trade : evidence from cross-country firm-level data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joachim Jarreau & Sandra Poncet, 2014.
"Credit constraints, firm ownership and the structure of exports in China,"
CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 152-173.
- Joachim Jarreau & Sandra Poncet, 2014. "Credit constraints, firm ownership and the structure of exports in China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162229, HAL.
- Rafael Cezar, 2011. "Newtoning financial development with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers DT/2011/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral Trade; Trade margins; Financial Development;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .