Report NEP-INT-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2010. "Innovation, firm dynamics, and international trade," Staff Report 444, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2010. "Per Capita Income, Market Access Costs, and Trade Volumes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11494, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2010. "ASEAN-New Zealand Trade Relations and Trade Potential," Working Papers in Economics 10/01, University of Waikato.
- Matthew T. Cole, 2010. "Not all trade restrictions are created equally," Working Papers 201009, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wei Liao & Kang Shi & Zhiwei Zhang, 2010. "Vertical Trade and China's Export Dynamics," Working Papers 102010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Antoine Berthou, 2010. "The Distorted Effect of Financial Development on International Trade Flows," Working Papers 2010-09, CEPII research center.
- Fergal McCann, 2010. "The Heterogeneous Effect of International Outsourcing on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 2010-06, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of Ricardian Trade Gains under External Economies of Scale," Discussion Papers 1001, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Céline Gimet & Bernard Guilhon & Nathalie Roux, 2010. "Fragmentation and immiserising specialisation : the case of the textile and clothing sector," Working Papers 1003, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Svetlana Batrakova & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Is there an environmental benefit to being an exporter? Evidence from firm level data," Working Papers 201007, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An alternative theory of the plant size distribution with an application to trade," Staff Report 445, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2010. "Pollution Policy and Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of the Home-Market Effect," Discussion Papers 1002, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Massimo TAMBERI, 2010. "Be Careful! A Short Note on a Possible Bias in (Trade) Structural Change Analysys," Working Papers 341, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.