Report NEP-INT-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2010. "Innovation, firm dynamics, and international trade," Staff Report 444, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2010. "Per Capita Income, Market Access Costs, and Trade Volumes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11494, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2010. "ASEAN-New Zealand Trade Relations and Trade Potential," Working Papers in Economics 10/01, University of Waikato.
- Matthew T. Cole, 2010. "Not all trade restrictions are created equally," Working Papers 201009, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wei Liao & Kang Shi & Zhiwei Zhang, 2010. "Vertical Trade and China's Export Dynamics," Working Papers 102010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Antoine Berthou, 2010. "The Distorted Effect of Financial Development on International Trade Flows," Working Papers 2010-09, CEPII research center.
- Fergal McCann, 2010. "The Heterogeneous Effect of International Outsourcing on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 2010-06, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of Ricardian Trade Gains under External Economies of Scale," Discussion Papers 1001, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Céline Gimet & Bernard Guilhon & Nathalie Roux, 2010. "Fragmentation and immiserising specialisation : the case of the textile and clothing sector," Working Papers 1003, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Svetlana Batrakova & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Is there an environmental benefit to being an exporter? Evidence from firm level data," Working Papers 201007, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An alternative theory of the plant size distribution with an application to trade," Staff Report 445, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2010. "Pollution Policy and Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of the Home-Market Effect," Discussion Papers 1002, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Massimo TAMBERI, 2010. "Be Careful! A Short Note on a Possible Bias in (Trade) Structural Change Analysys," Working Papers 341, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.