Union monétaire et convergence : qu'avons nous appris ?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul De Grauwe, 1993.
"The Political Economy of Monetary Union in Europe,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(6), pages 653-661, November.
- Richard C. Marston, 1983. "Stabilization Policies in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Nardis & Alessandro Goglio & Marco Malgarini, 1996. "Regional specialization and shocks in Europe: Some evidence from regional data," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(2), pages 197-214, September.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Angeliki Kourelis, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 587-623, December.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1994.
"A Formal Model of Optimum Currency Areas,"
IMF Working Papers
94/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991.
"Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe From the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1993. "Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1197-1202, August.
- Marston, Richard C., 1985. "Stabilization policies in open economies," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 859-916 Elsevier.
- Masson, Paul R, 1995. "Gaining and Losing ERM Credibility: The Case of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 571-82, May.
- F. Giavazzi & L. Spaventa, 1990.
"The "New" EMS,"
86, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Angeliki Kourelis & Carlo Cottarelli, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 94/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Gulcin Ozkan & Alan Sutherland, .
"A Currency Crisis Model with an Optimising Policymaker,"
96/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ozkan, F. Gulcin & Sutherland, Alan, 1998. "A currency crisis model with an optimising policymaker," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 339-364, April.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
NBER Working Papers
2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-73, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Smaghi, L.B. & Area, C., 1993. "Rating the EC as an Optimal Currency Area," Papers 187, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Henri Delessy & Frédéric Lerais & Sébastien Paris-Horvitz & Henri Sterdyniak, 1993.
"Après Maastrich : quelles politiques économiques en Europe ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 43(1), pages 273-305.
- Henri Delessy & Frédéric Lerais & Sébastien Paris-Horvitz & Henri Sterdyniak, 1993. "Après Maastricht : quelles politiques économiques en Europe ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5289, Sciences Po.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "The EMS, The Dollar and the Yen," CEPR Discussion Papers 216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alun H. Thomas & Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "Relative Prices and Economic Adjustment in the U.S. and the EU; A Real Story About European Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 94/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre Villa, 1994. "Chômage et salaire en France sur longue période," Working Papers 1994-13, CEPII research center.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1994. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," CEPR Discussion Papers 915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 1991. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area? Evidence from Regional Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Aglietta, 1993. "Crises et cycles financiers : une approche comparative," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 5-50.
- Alun H. Thomas, 1993. "Saving, Investment, and the Regional Current Account; An Analysis of Canadian, British, and German Regions," IMF Working Papers 93/62, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1994-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.