L'Europe à géométrie variable, une analyse économique
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1994. "Union monétaire et convergence : qu'avons nous appris ?," Working Papers 1994-14, CEPII research center.
- Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 1995. "The Geography of Multi-Speed Europe," Working Papers 1995-10, CEPII research center.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?,"
NBER Working Papers
3950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?," Economics Working Papers 92-188, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Is There a Conflict Between EC Enlargement and European Monetary Unification?," CEPR Discussion Papers 646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "A Formal Model of Optimum Currency Areas," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 537-554, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1996.
"A sequential approach to regional integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1994. "A Sequential Approach to Regional Integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1994. "Transmission de la politique monétaire et crédit, une application à 5 pays de l'OCDE," Working Papers 1994-03, CEPII research center.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe, 1995. "Free-riding, convergence and two-speed monetary unification in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1345-1364, August.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Grilli, Vittorio, 1993. "On the Feasibility of a One- or Multi-Speed European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Vittorio Grilli, 1993. "On the Feasibility of a One or Multi-Speed European Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 4350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nina Kousnetzoff, 1995. "Comparaison de l'efficacité énergétique des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale avec celle des pays de l'OCDE," Working Papers 1995-03, CEPII research center.
- F. Barran & V. Coudert & B. Mojon, 1997. "Interest rates, banking spreads and credit supply: the real effects," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 107-136.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1995. "Interest Rates, Banking Spreads and Credit Supply: The Real Effects," Working Papers 1995-01, CEPII research center.
- Bayoumi, T. & Eichengreen, B., 1994. "One Money or Many? Analysing the Prospects for Monetary Unification in Various Parts of the World," Princeton Studies in International Economics 76, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1995-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.