Relative Performance Evaluation and the Turnover of Provincial Leaders in China
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frye, Timothy & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"The Invisible Hand and the Grabbing Hand,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 354-58, May.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000.
"Federalism With and Without Political Centralization. China versus Russia,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1889, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 8.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Federalism with and without Political Centralization: China versus Russia," NBER Working Papers 7616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Maskin & Yingyi Quan & Chenggang Xu, 1997.
"Incentives, Scale Economies, and Organizational Form,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
51, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eric Maskin & Yingyi Qian & Chengagn Xu, 1997. "Incentives, Scale Economies and Organizational Form," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1801, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1989. "Pay Equality and Industrial Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 561-80, June.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An, 2005. "Political turnover and economic performance: the incentive role of personnel control in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1743-1762, September.
- Tirole, J., 1993.
"The Internal Organization of Government,"
93-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhkdc:00010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.