Incentives, Scale Economies and Organizational Form
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Maskin & Yingyi Quan & Chenggang Xu, 1997. "Incentives, Scale Economies, and Organizational Form," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 51, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"The Evolution of Organizational Conventions and Gains from Diversity,"
Chapters, in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 6, pages 59-71,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1998. "The Evolution of Organizational Conventions and Gains from Diversity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 399-431, September.
- Masahiko Aoki, "undated". "The Evolution of Organizational Conventions and Gains from Diversity," Working Papers 97032, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Ye & Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An, 2005.
"Relative performance evaluation and the turnover of provincial leaders in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 421-425, September.
- Ye Chen & Hongbin Li & Li-An Zhou, 2005. "Relative Performance Evaluation and the Turnover of Provincial Leaders in China," Discussion Papers 00010, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Hongbin Li & Li-An Zhou, 2003. "Political Turnover and Economic Performance: The Disciplinary Role of Personnel Control in China," Discussion Papers 00002, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.