Wage Compensations Due to Risk Aversion and Skewness Affection – German Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Joop Hartog & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2008.
"Compensating Wage Differentials for Schooling Risk in Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 711-731, December.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Hartog, Joop & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2003. "Compensating Wage Differentials for Schooling Risk in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diaz-Serrano, L. & Hartog, J. & Skyt Nielsen, H., 2003. "Compensating Wage Differentials for Schooling Risk in Denmark," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1271003, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Triebs, T.P. & Kumbhakar, S.C., 2013.
"Productivity with general indices of management and technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 18-22.
- Thomas Triebs & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Productivity with General Indices of Management and Technical Change," ifo Working Paper Series 144, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon & Bernasek, Alexandra, 1998. "Are Women More Risk Averse?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(4), pages 620-630, October.
- René Fahr & Uwe Sunde, 2009.
"Did the Hartz Reforms Speed-Up the Matching Process? A Macro-Evaluation Using Empirical Matching Functions,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 284-316, August.
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2009. "Did the Hartz Reforms Speed-Up the Matching Process? A Macro-Evaluation Using Empirical Matching Functions," Munich Reprints in Economics 20482, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Peter Berkhout & Joop Hartog & Dinand Webbink, 2010.
"Compensation for Earnings Risk under Worker Heterogeneity,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 762-790, January.
- Berkhout, Peter & Hartog, Joop & Webbink, Dinand, 2006. "Compensation for Earnings Risk under Worker Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernd Gorzig & Martin Gornig & Ramona Voshage & Axel Werwatz, 2010. "Eastern Germany on the brink of closing the productivity gap? Firm level evidence from manufacturing," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 499-511.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:43:i:2:p:125-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joop Hartog & Erik Plug & Luis Diaz Serrano & Jose Vieira, 2003. "Risk compensation in wages – a replication," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 639-647, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shelest Olena, 2015. "Risk of Investments in Human Capital and Expected Worker Mobility," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 47(1), pages 82-106, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWage compensation; income risk;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifowps:_145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .