Will Increased Wages Reduce Shortage of Nurses? A Panel Data Analysis of Nursesâ€™ Labour Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollinger, Christopher R, 1998. "Measurement Error in the Current Population Survey: A Nonparametric Look," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 576-594, July.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric models and panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 71-107, March.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Models and Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1997-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Phillips, V. L., 1995. "Nurses' labor supply: Participation, hours of work, and discontinuities in the supply function," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 567-582, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- Dustmann, Christian & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia, 2000. "Selection Correction in Panel Data Models: An Application to Labour Supply and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Tommaso, M.L. & Strøm, S. & Sæther, E.M., 2009.
"Nurses wanted: Is the job too harsh or is the wage too low?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 748-757, May.
- Maria Laura Di Tommaso & S. Strøm & E. M. Sæther, 2007. "Nurses Wanted. Is the job too harsh or is the wage too low?," CHILD Working Papers wp11_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Di Tommaso, M. L. & Strøm, Steinar & Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2008. "Nurses Wanted: Is the Job Too Hars or is the Wage Too Low," Memorandum 08/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Strom Steinar & Saether Erik Magnus, 2007. "Nurses Wanted. Is the Job Too Harsh or is the Wage Too Low?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200704, University of Turin.
- Diane Skåtun & Emanuela Antonazzo & Anthony Scott & Robert Elliott, 2005. "The supply of qualified nurses: a classical model of labour supply," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 57-65.
More about this item
Keywordsnurses; labour supply; panel data; selection; semi-parametric models.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .