Nurses' labor supply: Participation, hours of work, and discontinuities in the supply function
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1988.
"Simultaneously Modeling the Supply of Weeks and Hours of Work among Female Household Heads,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 177-204, April.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1985. "Simultaneously Modelling the Supply of Weeks and Hours of Work Among Female Household Heads," Working Papers 577, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," NBER Chapters, in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-194, October.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Frank A. Sloan & Somchai Richupan, 1975. "Short-Run Supply Responses of Professional Nurses: A Microanalysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 10(2), pages 241-257. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:14:y:1995:i:5:p:567-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.