Ownership and Control in a Competitive Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Charléty & Marie-Cécile Fagart & Saïd Souam, 2009.
"Incentives for Partial Acquisitions and Real Market Concentration,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(3), pages 508-534, September.
- Patricia Charléty & Marie-Cécile Fagart & Saïd Souam, 2007. "Incentives for Partial Acquisitions and Real Market Concentration," CEPN Working Papers hal-00143911, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunold, Matthias & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Stahl, Konrad, 2012. "Backwards integration and strategic delegation," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- López, Ángel Luis & Vives, Xavier, 2016.
"Cross-ownership, R&D Spillovers, and Antitrust Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López, Ángel L. & Vives, Xavier, 2016. "Cross-ownership, R&D Spillovers, and Antitrust Policy," IESE Research Papers D/1140, IESE Business School.
- Paha, Johannes & de Haas, Samuel, 2016. "Partial cross ownership and explicit collusion," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145640, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brito, Duarte & Cabral, Luís & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2014. "Divesting ownership in a rival," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 9-24.
- Ángel L. López & Xavier Vives, 2016. "Overlapping Ownership, R&D Spillovers, and Antitrust Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5935, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsdifferentiated products; separation of ownership and control; private benefits of control;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.