Search Costs and Corporate Income Tax Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Working Papers 1103, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2010. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 22074, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2008.
"Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1210-1235, June.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & GaÃ«tan J.A. NicodÃ¨me, 2008. "How Corporate Tax Competition Reduces Personal Tax Revenue," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(1), pages 27-31, 04.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Mintz, Jack, 2005. "Capital Mobility and Tax Competition," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-62, December.
- Norman J. Ireland, 2007. "POSTING MULTIPLE PRICES TO REDUCE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONSUMER PRICE SEARCH -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 235-263, June.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr. & Leahey, Megan F., 2007. "Equilibrium pricing in a (partial) search market: The shopbot paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 111-117, January.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2007. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive? And Should They?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(2), pages 172-228, June.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber & Jack Mintz, 2003. "Capital Mobility and Tax Competition: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan, 2001. "Information Gatekeepers on the Internet and the Competitiveness of Homogeneous Product Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 454-474, June.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2001. "Comment on "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1727-1732, December.
- repec:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:12:p:1727-1732(2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- Maria Arbatskaya, 2007. "Ordered search," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 119-126, March.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Judd, Kenneth L, 1983. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 955-969, July.
- McAfee R. Preston, 1995. "Multiproduct Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 83-105, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2013. "Capital market integration and optimal employment protection policies," IDEC DP2 Series 3-9, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Becker, Johannes & Runkel, Marco, 2012.
"Even small trade costs restore efficiency in tax competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 191-195.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Even Small Trade Costs Restore Efficiency in Tax Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100023, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Even Small Trade Costs Restore Efficiency in Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3221, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordscostly search; tax competition; corporate taxation; monopoly pricing paradox;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .