Equilibrium pricing in a (partial) search market: The shopbot paradox
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan, 2001. "Information Gatekeepers on the Internet and the Competitiveness of Homogeneous Product Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 454-474, June.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2009.
"Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 427-452, March.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2004. "Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet," NBER Working Papers 10570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:12:p:1727-1732(2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011.
"Search costs and corporate income tax competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 213-215, August.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2010. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Working Papers 1103, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2010. "Search Costs and Corporate Income Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3224, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 22074, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tang, Zhulei & Smith, Michael D. & Montgomery, Alan, 2010. "The impact of shopbot use on prices and price dispersion: Evidence from online book retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 579-590, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:94:y:2007:i:1:p:111-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.