Comment on "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011.
"Search costs and corporate income tax competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 213-215, August.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2010. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Working Papers 1103, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2010. "Search Costs and Corporate Income Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3224, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 22074, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Xiaolin Xing & Fang-Fang Tang, 2008. "Retailers' Incentive to Sell through a New Selling Channel and Pricing Behavior in a Multi-channel Environment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 9(2), pages 315-343, November.
- Robert J. Kauffman & Charles A. Wood, 2007. "Follow the leader: price change timing in Internet-based selling," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 679-700.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:12:p:1727-1732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.