Properties of Equilibrium Strategies in Multiple-Unit, Uniform-Price Auctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palfrey, Thomas R, 1983. "Bundling Decisions by a Multiproduct Monopolist with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 463-483, March.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard, 1999. "An example of multi-unit auctions with atypically many equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 67-69, October.
- Draaisma, Teun & Noussair, Charles, 1997. "Optimal bidding in a uniform price auction with multi-unit demand1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 157-162, October.
- Indranil Chakraborty & Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans, 2005. "Asymptotic prices in uniform-price multi-unit auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 983-987, November.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
- Noussair, Charles, 1995. "Equilibria in a Multi-object Uniform Price Sealed Bid Auction with Multi-unit Demands," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 337-351, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Bresky, 2008. "Pure Equilibrium Strategies in Multi-unit Auctions with Private Value Bidders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp376, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-unit auction; uniqueness of equilibrium in discontinuous games; uniform-price auction with reservation price.;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.