Geography, Resources and Primary School Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2001. "Valuing Primary Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0015, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dustmann, C. & Rajah, N. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1998.
"School Quality, Exam Performance and Career Choice,"
1998-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dustmann, C. & Rajah, N. & van Soest, A., 1998. "School Quality, Exam Performance, and Career Choice," Economics Working Papers eco98/14, European University Institute.
- Rosalind Levacic & Stephen Machin & David Reynolds & Anna Vignoles & James Walker, 2000. "The Relationship between Resource Allocation and Pupil Attainment: A Review," CEE Discussion Papers 0002, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- mancebon, M.J. & Molinero, C.M., 1998. "Performance in Primary Schools," Papers 97-139, University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feinstein, Leon & Symons, James, 1999. "Attainment in Secondary School," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 300-321, April.
- Bradley, Steve & Taylor, Jim, 1998.
"The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(3), pages 291-324, August.
- S Bradley & J Taylor, "undated". "The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools," Working Papers cr01/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2015. "Money changes everything? Education and regional deprivation revisited," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 129-147.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .