Strategic Uncertainty and Risk Attitudes:"The Experimental Connection"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brosig, Jeannette, 2002. "Identifying cooperative behavior: some experimental results in a prisoner's dilemma game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 275-290, March.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2002. "Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-50, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Anderson & Beth Freeborn & Jason Hulbert, 2012.
"Risk Aversion and Tacit Collusion in a Bertrand Duopoly Experiment,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(1), pages 37-50, February.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Tacit Collusion in a Bertrand Duopoly Experiment," Working Papers 84, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Guillen, Pablo & del Paso, Rafael López, 2008. "Math skills and risk attitudes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 332-336, May.
More about this item
KeywordsExpected utility theory; Risk attitudes; Strategic risk; Prisoners' Dilemma.;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2004_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Susana Mérida to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.