A Comparative Evaluation of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Strategies for the Maritime Shipping and Aviation Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bessant & Tim Venables, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Creating Wealth from Knowledge, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mehndiratta, Shomik Raj & Kiefer, Mark, 2003. "Impact of slot controls with a market-based allocation mechanism at San Francisco International Airport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 555-578, August.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Hammar, Henrik, 2002. "Incentive-based regulation of CO2 emissions from international aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 365-372.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Notteboom Theo E., 2004. "Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Hansen, Mark, 1995. "Do New Highways Generate Traffic?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3rj612zh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Anders Hammer Strømman & Faye Duchin, 2006.
"A world trade model with bilateral trade based on comparative advantage,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 281-297.
- Anders Hammer Strømman & Faye Duchin, 2005. "A World Trade Model with Bilateral Trade Based on Comparative Advantage," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0509, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2006.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt4j3573wm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .