Labor and the Geographic Reorganization of Container Shipping in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Tongzon & Lavina Sawant, 2007. "Port choice in a competitive environment: from the shipping lines' perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 477-492.
- Daniel Olivier & Brian Slack, 2006. "Rethinking the port," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1409-1427, August.
- Peter V. Hall, 2004. "â€œWeâ€™d Have to Sink the Shipsâ€ : Impact Studies and the 2002 West Coast Port Lockout," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 354-367, November.
- T. Heaver & H. Meersman & E. Van De Voorde, 2001.
"Co-operation and competition in international container transport: strategies for ports,"
Maritime Policy & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 293-305, July.
- HEAVER, Trevor & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy, 2001. "Co-operation and competition in international container transport: Strategies for ports," Working Papers 2001002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Notteboom Theo E., 2004. "Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Marc H Juhel, 2001. "Globalisation, Privatisation and Restructuring of Ports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 3(2), pages 139-174, June.
- Daniel Olivier & Brian Slack, 2006. "Rethinking the Port," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(8), pages 1409-1427, August.
- Dong-Wook Song & Photis M. Panayides, 2008. "Global supply chain and port/terminal: integration and competitiveness," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 73-87, February.
- Tongzon, Jose L., 2009. "Port choice and freight forwarders," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 186-195, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:41:y:2010:i:4:p:520-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.