Do New Highways Generate Traffic?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard, 1977. "The Distributional Effects of Congestion Taxes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(175), pages 297-304, August.
- Lave, Charles, 1994. "The demand curve under road pricing and the problem of political feasibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 83-91, March.
- Lave, Charles, 1994. "The Demand Curve Under Road Pricing and the Problem of Political Feasibility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5165m7jr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1990. "The Political Economy of Environmental Regulation: Towards a Unifying Framework," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 21-47, April.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-60, October.
- Mohring, Herbert, 1970. "The Peak Load Problem with Increasing Returns and Pricing Constraints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 693-705, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noland, Robert B., 2001. "Relationships between highway capacity and induced vehicle travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Hansen, Mark & Smirti, Megan & Zou, Bo, 2008. "A Comparative Evaluation of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Strategies for the Maritime Shipping and Aviation Sectors," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4j3573wm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David M. Levinson & Ramachandra Karamalaputi, 2003. "Induced Demand: A Microscopic Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, pages 1335-1351.
- Levinson, David & Gillen, David & Chang, Elva, 1999. "Assessing the Benefits and Costs of Intelligent Transportation Systems: The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9m8534tc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- World Bank, 2015. "Land Administration and Management in Ulaanbaater, Mongolia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21496, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Life Sciences; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Do New Highways Generate Traffic?;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt3rj612zh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .