Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 115-135.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Françoise Lemoine, 1994. "CEEC Exports to the EC : Country Differentiation and Commodity Diversification," Working Papers 1994-15, CEPII research center.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994.
"Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damien NEVEN, 1994. "Trade Liberalisation with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9407, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Csaba, László, 1994. "The Political Economy of Trade Regimes in Central Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L. Alan, 1991. "The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links," Kiel Working Papers 667, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Françoise Lemoine, 1996. "Trade Policy and Trade Patterns During Transition: a Comparison Between China and the CEECs," Working Papers 1996-02, CEPII research center.
- Rolf Jungnickel, 1996. "Globalisation: Exodus of German industry?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 31(4), pages 181-188, July.
- Gabor Hunya & Sandor Richter & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Monthly Report No. 1/2010," wiiw Monthly Reports 2010-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Drábek, Zdenek & Smith, Alasdair, 1995. "Trade Performance and Trade Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2003.
"Inward Processing Trade And The Romanian Foreign Trade,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 112-122, December.
- Georgescu, George, 2003. "Inward Processing Trade and the Romanian foreign trade," MPRA Paper 42063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Zysman & Andrew Schwartz, 1998. "Reunifying Europe in an Emerging World Economy: Economic Heterogeneity, New Industrial Options, and Political Choices," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 405-429, September.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998.
"Austria's Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: 'Supply Based' or 'Market Driven'?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp057, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Altzinger, Wilfried, 1998. "Austria's foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern Europe. "supply based" or "market driven"?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1566, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998. "Structure and objectives of Austria's foreign direct investment in the four adjacent Central and Eastern European countries Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia," ERSA conference papers ersa98p74, European Regional Science Association.
- French-German Economic Forum, 1999. "Reduction of Working Time," Working Papers 1999-13, CEPII research center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt5r66s4ng. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .