Trade Policy and Trade Patterns During Transition: a Comparison Between China and the CEECs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapir, André, 1994.
"The Europe Agreements: Implications for Trade Laws and Institutions. Lessons from Hungary,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir, 1994. "The Europe agreements: implications for trade laws and institutions. Lessons from Hungary," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8172, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "King Kong Meets Godzilla: The World Bank and The East Asian Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay & Guillermo Calvo, 1995. "Capital Flows in Central and Eastern Europe; Evidence and Policy Options," IMF Working Papers 95/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Csaba, László, 1994. "The Political Economy of Trade Regimes in Central Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & Henri-Bernard Solignac Lecomte, 1996. "Economic Transition and Trade-Policy Reform: Lessons from China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 112, OECD Publishing.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994. "Getting Interventions Right: How South Korea and Taiwan Grew Rich," NBER Working Papers 4964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Messerlin, Patrick, 1994. "Central European Countries' Trade Laws in the Light of International Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 1044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drábek, Zdenek & Smith, Alasdair, 1995. "Trade Performance and Trade Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998.
"The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe,"
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series
qt22r0x8qk, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998. "The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lemoine, FranÃ§oise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; transition economies; Comparison;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1996-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.