Structure and objectives of Austria's foreign direct investment in the four adjacent Central and Eastern European countries Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998.
"Austria's Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: 'Supply Based' or 'Market Driven'?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp057, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Altzinger, Wilfried, 1998. "Austria's foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern Europe. "supply based" or "market driven"?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1566, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lemoine, FranÃ§oise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Christian Bellak, 1997. "Austrian Manufacturing MNEs: Long-Term Perspectives," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-71.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:2308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:2437 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .