L. Albert Hahn’s economic theory of bank credit
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2015.
"Schumpeter and venture finance: radical theorist, broke investor, and enigmatic teacher,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1315-1352.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2014. "Schumpeter and Venture Finance. Radical Theorist, Broke Investor and Enigmatic Teacher," WIFO Working Papers 490, WIFO.
More about this item
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .