Austrian Manufacturing MNEs: Long-Term Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bellak, 2000. "The Investment Development Path of Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp075, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998. "Structure and objectives of Austria's foreign direct investment in the four adjacent Central and Eastern European countries Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia," ERSA conference papers ersa98p74, European Regional Science Association.
- Altzinger, Wilfried, 1998.
"Austria's foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern Europe. "supply based" or "market driven"?,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
1566, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998. "Austria's Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: 'Supply Based' or 'Market Driven'?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp057, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bellak & Wilfried Altzinger, 1999. "Direct Versus Indirect FDI: Impact On Domestic Exports And Employment," Working Papers geewp09, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bushst:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:47-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FBSH20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .