Austria's foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern Europe. "supply based" or "market driven"?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilfried Altzinger, 1998. "Austria's Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: 'Supply Based' or 'Market Driven'?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp057, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bellak, 1997. "Austrian Manufacturing MNEs: Long-Term Perspectives," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-71.
- Lemoine, Françoise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Gábor Hunya & Jan Stankovsky, 1997. "WIIW-WIFO Database. Foreign Direct Investment in Central and East European Countries and the Former Soviet Union," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 2308, 06-2020.
- Borsos, Julianna & Erkkilä, Mika, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade Flows between the Nordic Countries and The Baltic States," Discussion Papers 540, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gábor Hunya & Jan Stankovsky, 1997. "WIIW-WIFO Database. Foreign Direct Investment in Central and East European Countries and the Former Soviet Union," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 2437, 06-2020.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; trade; internationalisation; SMEs; Central and Eastern Europe;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:1566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.