CEEC Exports to the EC : Country Differentiation and Commodity Diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Damien NEVEN, 1994.
"Trade Liberalisation with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive ?,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9407, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994. "Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemoine, FranÃ§oise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Zysman, John & Doherty, Eileen & Schwartz, Andrew, 1997. "Tales from the 'global' economy: Cross-national production networks and the reorganization of the European economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-85, March.
- Alessia Amighini & Stefano Chiarlone, 2005. "New comparative advantages in the Central and Eastern European countries," LIUC Papers in Economics 182, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; international comparison; commodity differenciation;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1994-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .